It is necessary to prepare your home for the market. This process includes:
- Deciding when to put your home on the market
- Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales, local market conditions and your motivation to sell
- Estimating probable net proceeds.
- Advising you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Throughout the negotiation with the potential buyers, we will provide you with a professional, objective point of view so that you could make the final decision of accepting an offer. Once an offer is accepted, we will manage all the details to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible:
- Staying in contact with the buyer’s agent to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Following up on the progress of the buyer’s loan.
- Monitoring all contingency removal deadlines.
- Assisting you if a conflict with the buyer arises.
- Finalizing and Closing the Transaction